Just a few questions I have…
- If pro and con are opposites, wouldn’t the opposite of progress be congress? It kinda fits when you use the pro and con definitions…don’t ya think?
- Why does everyone walk into an elevator, turn around and face the doors? I have walked into an elevator and just faced the corner before. People stared at me like I needed a straight jacket!
- Doesn’t it make you nervous that what a doctor does for a living is called “practice”? hmmmm
- Why do they put Braille on the bank drive-through? Think about that one folks!
- Why does the word “lisp” have an “s” in it? Ain’t that kinda cruel? LOL
- Why aren’t hemorrhoids called asteroids? It would make sense to me!
- Why is it called a funny bone even though it’s not so damn funny when you hit it?